Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
You will be working as part of a team in a well-established local company in Bell Block that produce aluminium components for the New Zealand and the Export market.
Skills & Experience Required
- Solid understanding of safety in the workplace.
- Have the ability to work well in a high risk area.
- Reliable transport to get to and from the job.
- Be Physically fit, energetic and strong.
- As the work is for an immediate start, you need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- A clean criminal history and you will also be drug free.
- You will be paid competitive rates and weekly.
- Overtime rates apply.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
Please apply for this position online or call us direct on 06 759 8074 for more information.