You will have
- Demonstrable civil or construction experience and history of reliability
- The ability to get yourself to the worksite
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment
- To have the right to work in New Zealand (citizenship, residency or valid work visa)
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug test (and any random or post incident tests)
- The ability to work within safety policies and guidelines
- The ability to work unsupervised and to multi-task
- A good attitude
Preferred but not essential
- Restricted or Full drivers license
- Constructsafe passport (we can do this for you in-house)
You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate. We look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
You will be working with people who respect the skills that you bring to the job and who will help you progress your career.
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply online or call Emma on (04) 474 2369 today to discuss your options or enquire about other roles in Labour and Construction.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.