Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
In this role you will be working as part of a team in a well-established local company in Bell Block that produce aluminium components for the New Zealand and the Export market.
Skills & Experience Required;
- General work experience.
- Have the ability to work well in a team as well as unsupervised.
- Reliable transport to get to and from the job.
- Be physically fit, able to do heavy repetitive lifting and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- A positive can-do attitude, and the willingness to take on new opportunites.
- You need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- A clean criminal history and you will also be drug free.
- You must be able to work Monday-Thursday from 8pm - 6am with the possibility of overtime if required.
- You will be paid competitive rates and paid weekly.
- Overtime rates may apply.
- We look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax!
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role.
Some of the things they told us they enjoyed the most about working with AWF included:
"reliable pay, and good communication from their consultants".
"the experience I got whilst working for AWF that will come in handy later in life"
If this sounds like you please apply online NOW or call the the office on 0800 88 88 60 ext 251.