Our client is searching for a New Home Consultant based in Central Otago. With over 35 years of combined building experience they have been responsible for building the dream home's for thousands of New Zealanders. What sets our client apart in the residential building market is their customer centric approach to all builds. With a range of inspirational designs, modifiable to suit lifestyle and taste, our client excels on delivering a quality product on every build.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Sales - sell off the plan homes by effectively prospecting, qualifying and closing leads ensuring sales targets are achieved. Build and manage a sales pipeline, forecast and report in line with targets.
- Business development - Identify and target and track groups/areas/industries to increase opportunities. Assist with advertising and marketing initiatives. Keep abreast of developments in the building industry, consumer demand, competitors and feedback relevant information to the business.
- Relationship building & networking - Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients through the duration of the sales process and home construction. Host the Display Home/s as per the roster, representing the business in a positive and knowledgeable manner at all times. Build effective relationships with developers to identify and secure potential building sites for clients.
- Process - Maintain the integrity of company current sales processes - be a brand ambassador and present a professional manner at all times.
- Data - Record, process and track all business development, account management and sale process activity through effective use of company CRM system. Generate weekly reports to track progress.
If this is you, APPLY NOW, or for a detailed job description and to hear more about this role, please email email@example.com or phone 03 409 0433.
Please note: to be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.