We are looking for a NDM Gauge Operator to assist in finishing off a drainage project in Hastings/ Havelock North. This role will be full time for approximately the next two months, with the potential for other work when this project is completed.
- Experience with compaction, soil or trench testing
- Computer literacy as you will be required to enter data into excel spreadsheets
- Experience in the roadworks industry
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work without supervision
- A full New Zealand drivers license
- Ability to confidently pass a drug screen
- Be currently living in Hawkes Bay
So what's in it for you?
You will get to learn a new skill with on the job training. There is the possibility of other work at the completion of this project.
If this role is for you, send us your CV! If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310, visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.