We at AWF Nelson have a number of clients in different sectors looking for reliable, consistent, punctual, keen to learn and put their best foot forward.
These business are leaders of industry and there projects and infrastructure works are the back bone of New Zealands construction sector
AWF is looking for a number of staff that want to get into these trades, if your looking for opportunity, you have come to the right advert.
About the roles
- Assemble frames and trusses
- Builders Assistance/ Labourer
- Civil workers
- Demolitions building and repairing coolstores
What our employers are looking for:
- Physically fit and injury free team members
- Some experience in building, construction, handy person roles or if you have completed a building/ construction pre trades style course would be great, but a keen attitude is the most important
- Crew that is reliable, committed and can work well in a team enviroment
- As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
- You will be an early riser
- Available for Monday to Friday work roster
- Can work well in a team/crew environment.
- Has a passion for constructing, building, keen to learn and upskill
- Always has a smile and positive outlook on life.
- Ongoing long term role for the right people
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading National companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay 8%, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly.
- A foot in the door with some of NZ largest companies
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 3 easy ways you can get in touch:
- You can phone the branch on 035475467 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 3 then 1
- If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to mailto:email@example.com attention "building and construction assistant". (Attach a CV if you have one)
- Pop into our branch at 101 Bolt Road, Annesbrooke for a friendly chat.