Our client is in need of an experienced MPU Operator for an immediate start.
You will be responsible for driving and operating an MPU Vehicle carrying raw materials to manufacture bulk explosives on site. Although the depot is located South of Auckland (near Mercer) you will be working on various sites in the North Island. Sites include Roading, Quarrying Tunnelling and Construction
Consideration will also be given to experienced class 2 drivers who would like to progress in the industry and have the ability to learn new skills.
To fit you will need to have
- Experience Operating an MPU Vehicle
- Own transport and class 2 drivers licence, minimum 3 years experience
- Dangerous Goods licence endorsement
- Computer literate, as you will need to record various details and use computerised blending systems
- Excellent Communication skills and personal presentation
- Ability to follow safe working procedures and site specific requirements
- Ability to assist Shot Firers while on site to prepare blasting activities
What's in it for you
- A good remuneration package based on your experience
- Working on varied sites across the North Island
- Ability to gain more qualifications and experience in an exciting industry
Interested? Please call Steve on 0800 922955 or email your cv as below