We are looking for a skilled Moxy/dump truck driver for a roading project north of the harbour bridge. You main duties will consist of the following:
- Working alongside excavator operators to bulk load materials
- Dumping materials in designated areas as directed by your supervisor
- Preventative maintenance and pre-starts on your machinery
- Assisting the ground crew as and when required
- General site cleans as and when required
You will need to have experience operating in rugged conditions as the site has varied terrain. Health and safety understanding is at the top of our list and it should be top of yours too.
The team is an established one, looking for a driver that is able to fit in to their, family feel, safety conscious, dedicated and hard working crew. You will be working at a minimum Monday to Friday averaging approx. 50+ hours/ week.
- Competitive weekly pay plus annual leave, sick leave and ACC entitlements
- Long term ongoing work
- Work with a team that truly cares about you and what you want to achieve.
- Minimum PPE will be both provided and replaced as needed free of charge
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
- You will have a clean class 1-5 licence with your WTR (Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsements) or varied combinations of these.
- You must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand
- Construct Safe highly beneficial but not essential
If this sounds like you call Monique on 0800 522 687 (Option 1) to apply now!
Due to health and safety all applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and ministry of justice criminal convictions report.
All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand.