Ride-on Mower / Weed eater Operator
We are looking for staff to join one of our national clients within their mowing crews working. The work is mowing and weed eating duties on a cyclic run. If this sounds like you then get in touch today as you need to act quickly, these roles will not last long.
If you have commercial experience on mower machinery and or weedeating experience, then you are what our client is looking for. Maybe you have worked on a farm using tractors etc. You like working outdoors & you turn up on time, every time and pride yourself in doing a good day's work.
- Be physically fit and injury free
- Current driver's license full CL1
- Transport to get to work
- 2 x Work references
- As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Opportunity for on-going fulltime work (40+ hours)
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly
- Full PPE gear provided
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them".
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 4 easy ways you can get in touch:
1. You can phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 2 then 4, then 1. Quoting the word "Mower"
2. If you would like to email the branch directly, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention "Mower". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't)
3. Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
4. Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote the word "Mower" and what the best time to call you back is.