* Permanent role, employed by client not AWF
* Large company with career prospects
* Service commercial customers
Join a happy and healthy work culture where you will be the newest member of the team working on all the mobile commercial wheel alignment jobs. Being mobile, you will be on the road visiting customers and performing the duties of your role, you will not be based at a specific workshop and your service are will stretch over various Auckland locations. The company operates at a large scale and they are always looking to promote the right person from within.
The role in short:
* Perform wheel alignments on all trucks in an efficient manner to the highest standard
* Visit customers on site to do their wheel alignments, change and fit new tyres
* Ensure that all job cards and any other documentation are completed fully and accurately
* Ensure tyre work is done using the correct procedures and equipment
* Accurately advise customers on vehicle stability and tyre conditions
* Advise customers on different products and tyres
* Providing customers with quotes
* Test vehicles
* Maintain wheel alignment equipment
* Promoting sales
Skills and experience required:
* 3+ years wheel alignment and adjustment experience
* Experience working on commercial vehicles / trucks
* Experience working on wheel alignment computers for accurate assessment and adjustment
* Experience working mobile
* Experience in maintaining the wheel alignment equipment (calibrating, balancing, fix minor faults, wheel nuts)
* Excellent customer service in person, via phone and e-mail
* Good communication skills
* Above average administrations kills (job cards, invoicing etc.)
With this role you have the opportunity to join a large company with many branches across NZ. They offer competitive remuneration rates, training and career progression opportunities.
If you are keen to take on your next career move, then apply now!
For a confidential discussion contact Danelle Kinnear on 021 226 2452 or email at email@example.com.