Start working ASAP with a large metal recycling company based in Otahuhu so traffic is not an issue!
This is a great opportunity for someone entering the industry with little experience who is keen to learn and make a good impression!
You will be sorting metal on a conveyor into categories for shredding. Machine operation or Labour work experience would be relevant and advantageous!
We are in need of people urgently! If you have any enquires get in contact today!
The role requires someone who is:
* physically fit
* Able to sort various metals moving along conveyer belts
* Comfortable in working long hours Monday - Saturday (between 50 - 65 hours per week)
* able to work on their own as well as in a team environment
* Reliable and able to follow instructions
* Health and Safety conscious and detail orentated
What's in it for you?
* This a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
* Great opportunity to work with the market leader
* Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday pay, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
* Weekly wages
If the above sounds like you then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 922 955 today!