Our indutry leading client is looking for several metal shredders to work on their metal recycling plant based in Otahuhu for an immediate start.
This is a great opportunity for someone entering the industry with little experience who is keen to learn.
The role requires someone who is:
* physically fit
* Able to sort various metals moving along conveyer belts
* Comfortable in working long hours Monday - Saturday (between 50 - 65 hours per week)
* able to work on their own as well as in a team environment
* Reliable and able to follow instructions
* Health and Safety conscious and detail orentated
What's in it for you?
* This a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
* Great opportunity to work with the market leader
* Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday pay, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
* Weekly wages
If the above sounds like you then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 922 955 today!