To be successful in this role you will come from a mechanical engineering background, have strong attention to detail, technical minded and focus on safe work practices and have good communication and problem solving skills.
Responsibilities will be:
- Supervising a team of two ensuring orders are dispatched same day and manifests are kept up to date
- Checking inward goods, allocating space and entering stock locations into the database
- Managing stock inventory and stock takes weekly
- Assisting with picking, packing and dispatching of customer orders during busy periods
- Assisting in the Flash butt welding centre
- Dealing with customer queries regarding stock etc over the phone
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday hours
- Possible overseas training
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work in a close knit team
- Opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
If the above sounds like you apply online today!