We are looking for two Mechanical Trade Assistants to assist installing telecommunication and internet service cable trays on commercial and industrial sites across Auckland. You will be working within a team that paves the way for the mechanical support system industry.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous experience with installation
- Confidence in using both hand and power tools
- Reading and interpreting schematics/technical drawings
- Understanding of health and safety specific to commercial and residential sites
- The ability to work efficiently both supervised and autonomously
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) ticket would be advantageous to your application
- Site Safe ticket would be advantageous to your application
- Impact drill and driver would be beneficial
Whats in it for you?
- Full time work from Monday-Friday (over time is available)
- 8% holiday pay, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Additional training for the right applicant
- Great industry exposure to the largest projects in Auckland
- Your must have reliable transport and a minimum of class 1 restricted drivers license
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
If this sounds like you either apply via the online like or email your resume through to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz.