Role available for an experienced and knowledgeable mechanical trade assistant. This is an on going assignment with regular hours and a competitive pay rate.
We are looking fro someone with mechanical theory knowledge or practical work experience who is not afraid to get stuck in!
This is an amazing opportunity to learn a new discipline as our client is a specialized industry leader in manufacturing critical components of medical radiotherapy devices and business-critical semiconductor implanters.
If this is something that interests you, apply or inquire today!
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* Mechanical or engineering experience.
* To be physically fit and hard working.
* Mathematical ability.
* The ability to follow instructions.
* To be reliable and punctual.
* To pass a pre employment drug screen and have a clean criminal record
What's in it for you?
* Weekly wages with all employee entitlements such as annual leave, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements.
* Competitive pay rates per experience
* Possibility of permanent employment for the right person
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Sangeeta.email@example.com today or apply via the online portal. If you have an inquiries please contact us on 0800 922
About the company:
Established in 1988, AWF is the largest supplier of blue collar staff in New Zealand. Every day up to 3,500 people work through AWF in jobs supporting predominantly the construction, infrastructure development, manufacturing, food processing, timber processing and waste management sectors. Part of NZX listed company AWF Madison Group. Check out our website for more info https://www.awf.co.nz/about
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.