What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate $35+ depending on experience and qualifications
- $32 per month tool allowance
- Work 7 hours per shift get paid for 8 hours
- Paid optional overtime at time and a half
- Training and support
- Job security
- Rotational Weekly Monday to Friday (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
- Tool and Die Experience
- Ability to carry out machine change-overs
- Experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Be trades Certified, (Fitter, Fitter/Turner)
- Good knowledge of pneumatics and ability to trouble shoot with or without diagrams.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Electrical Automation & Control circuitry.
- Experience with Brake Press equipment & Tooling, printing machines (Off set + Silk) preferred but not essential.
For more information please call or email email@example.com 021 371 720