We are in need of an experienced trade qualified Maintenance Fitter who has a keen eye for detail and isn't afraid of getting their hands on various different production machinery to join our industry leading client located in Mount Wellington for an immediate start in a permanent role.
You will be responsible for:
* Maintaining plant and equipment through published Preventative Maintenance plans
* Respond to equipment failures in a timely manner
* Commissioning new plant and machinery
* Design and manufacture of jigs and fixtures
* Maintain a safe and tidy workplace
* Liaise with the Site Services Manager on general maintenance requirements
To be successful in this role you must have experience in:
* Production maintenance and new plant implementation in a production environment
* Fault finding, diagnosis and repair of a diverse range of production machinery
* Workshop maintenance, milling, turning, machining repair and welding
* Experience with Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
* Exposure to Lean environment and practices
Your skill set will include:
* Good communication and organisation skills
* Strong machining using both Lathe and Milling machine
* Welding skills (gas, arc, mig & tig)
* Lean experience, SMED, Kaisen, TPM
What's in it for you?
* Permanent role with an industry leading company
* Competitive pay rate
* Monday to Friday role; weekends are for family right?
If this sounds like your ideal job, please email your CV to Sangeeta.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the job portal.