We have 3 excellent opportunities up for grabs with our well established client. We are currently looking for experienced Mechanical Engineers and Trades Assistants.
Not qualified? that's ok just show us your experience.
These roles are to help with the removal and instalment of a wastewater treatment plant, installing new stopgates and pens and installing new ducting. This is an ongoing assignment for a minimum of four months.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Proven engineering experience including welding skills and experience
- A full drivers licence
- A willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to health and safety rules and regulations
So what's in it for you?
- A competitive pay rate
- The opportunity for future assignments
- A team that care about our employees
- The chance to work for a market leader
If this sounds like you and you are interested apply now or phone our Palmerston North Branch for more information 06 355 8080