We are looking for a mechanic who would enjoy working within the Transport industry and is keen to work with new transportation exports.
Your daily duties will be using hand and power tools including a rattle gun, torque wrenches, grinders, and impact drivers. Reading and interpreting schematics, removing & installing plate covers and access panels and day to day inventory management.
This role is an immediate start that is on-going and located in Wiri, the hours are from Monday to Friday from 7am through to 4:30pm, some flexibility is required with overtime as work picks up.
* Proven experience using the above-mentioned hand and power tools
* Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
* Previous mechanical experience either within the automotive or horticultural industry
* Mechanical aptitude and understanding of workshop health and safety is a must!
What you will get in return?
* Competitive industry-based pay negotiated on experience
* As an employee you will also receive annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
* Weekly wages paid on time, every time
* Dedicated consultant to ensure you have everything you need!
If this sounds like you then please apply online now!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.