Immediate starts available
We are seeking reliable candidates, ideally based in the Selwyn district, who work efficiently and with accuracy.
Our client produces pet food for distribution around the world and is passionate about what they do. You will be joining a well established team with workers from all around the world!
This is a physical role and you will on your feet throughout the shift so physical fitness is super important.
- 12.5hr shifts
- Working on a 4-on / 4-off roster
- Day shift: 5:45am - 6:15pm & night shift: 5:45pm - 6:15am
These shifts are non negotiable so commiment is a must.
- Processing wet meat
- Packing of dry pet food
- Working on the production line with the team
- Handling frozen meat blocks
- Be comfortable dealing with raw meat
- Have a good understanding of English - verbal and written
- Reliable transport
- Work well within a team
- Health & Safety conscious
- Be able to pass a drug & alcohol screen
- Clear criminal history
If you are interested apply online now with an updated CV. For further information call us on 03 3749176.
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.