Our Client is looking for several site hands to commence work ASAP! They are a global leader in the mining and civil blasting industry with great company values and an outstanding opportunity on offer. The site is based in Drury so traffic should not present any issues as a bonus. Being a leader in their field , training opportunities are endless and for the right person there is an opportunity of gaining permanent employment!
We are looking for people to fillday shifts Monday - Friday with the potential for 40 hours for the right people.
The job will include general site duties such as lifting and cleaning as well as delivery responsibilities and devanning. Due to the nature of this work applicants must be willing to under go an AWF induction (including a drug screen, criminal conviction check and an ACC claims history check) a client specific site and safety induction as well as medical screening before placement.
Skills we are looking for:
* Team player / Collaboration skills
* Good work ethic
* Good Initiative
* Trustworthy with reliable transport
* Safety conscious
* Attention to detail and able to listen and carry out specific instruction
* Ability to work on your own as well as within a team
* Good time management skills
* Experience in the mining or a related industry would be beneficial bus is not necessary
In return AWF can offer the following:
* wages paid weekly & on time
* As an AWF employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
* Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it!
AWF is always on the lookout and we look after our people.
If you are interested in being part of our team apply online call 0800 922 955 or email us at email@example.com today!
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.