We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader with either a production or warehousing background to join the AWF onsite team.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of our team of temporary employees on a daily basis but you will also be responsible for supporting our Key Account Manager to manage the daily staffing requirements across shifts planned and unplanned.
Your responsibilities outside of your core role will include:
- Contacting on call staff to attend shifts at short notice
- Reporting on and follow up unreported absenteeism
- Report shift shortfall to Key Account Manager or branch staff
- Liaise with Shift Manager on site to confirm additional staffing requirements
- Load new starters to onsite Time Capture Platform
- Help maintain Health & Safety standards on site
All training will be provided and hours of work will be discussed with suitable applicants.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience in either manufacturing and warehousing environment
- Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required
- You will be tech savvy and computer literate
- Flexibility in your schedule at the beginning and end of the day
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to provide at least 2 previous work references
- Pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history
We can offer:
- Competitive rates
- Be paid weekly
- Great working environment
If this sounds like you. Apply now!