You will have:
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test (and any subsequent random or post incident test)
- The ability to get yourself to the worksite
- A good attitude
- A keenness to work within safety policies, and guidelines
- The right to work in New Zealand (Citizenship, residency or valid work visa)
- A demonstrated history of reliability
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment
You will be working with people who respect the skills that you bring to the job and who will help you progress your career.
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply online or call us on (04) 473 9915 today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.