We are on the lookout for experienced maintenance fitters. Our roles are on-going and full time with an opportunity for permanent work.
We have a large client base with locations throughout Auckland so you can choose what best suits you to optimize your working hours and travel times!
We will pay based on experience and often have overtime rates. GST registered contractors are also welcome.
Your duties may include:
- Preventative maintenance
- Maintenance/Repair work
- Commissioning new machinery
- General machining
- Mechanical assembly and fitting
To be successful in this position, you will have the following:
- Proven Maintenance experience
- Great attention to detail
- Deliver excellent quality of finished product
- Ability to weld would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- A positive attitude
- Aware of Health and Safety requirements
To enquire further about this please give Sangeeta a call on 0800 922 955, email your CV to Sangeeta.email@example.com OR apply though the advert portal.