We are currently seeking a qualified maintenance engineer with lathe experience to join the team at a local manufacturer Reporting directly to the Plant Maintenance Manager, you will get involved in all the day to day projects including repair and preventative maintenance, ensuring the timely repairs to plant and equipment during production to keep downtime to a minimum.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- General engineering maintenace
- Assist with upgrades and improvements
- Lathe work
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
Applicants should have a valid, full NZ drivers licence, and at least two contactable referees.
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- A clear criminal history for the last 7 years
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free