What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate depending on experience and qualifications
- 5 days a week
- Growth potential
- Amazing team culture
- Training and support
- Job security
- Work for one of New Zealand's largest manufacturers
- Tool and Die Experience
- Ability to carry out machine change-overs
- Experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Be trades Certified, (Fitter, Fitter/Turner)
- Good knowledge of pneumatics and ability to trouble shoot with or without diagrams.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Electrical Automation & Control circuitry.
- Experience with Brake Press equipment & Tooling, printing machines (Off set + Silk) preferred but not essential.
- FMCG experience preferred
If this sounds like you, click APPLY now, or alternatively email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org 021 195 8707