What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate depending on experience and qualifications
- Regular overtime available
- Work on industry leading machinery
- Amazing team culture
- Training and support
- Job security
- Health insurance
- Work for one of New Zealand's largest companies
- Experience working on maintenance of heavy machinery
- Experienced in welding and fabricating
- Have your own tools
- Trade certified (additional certifications advantageous)
- Good knowledge of pneumatics and ability to trouble shoot with or without diagrams.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Electrical Automation & Control circuitry.
- Full drivers licence
- Experience with MEX or similar software (preferred)
If this sounds like you, click APPLY now, or alternatively you can contact Cam for more information - 021 195 8707 - email@example.com