Would you be keen to further your skills in a maintenance fitter role on a rate that reflects your knowledge and experiences? Keep reading! We have a Wellington based client looking for a reliable candidate with related work experience to join their team on an ongoing basis ASAP. If you have the below skills and experiences then we want to hear from you! Call us now on (04) 4739915 or apply online today!
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- An engineering, trade or related qualification is essential or significant experience in one of these fields.
- Experience working in safety critical environments would be advantageous.
- Being committed to good health and safety practices is an absolute must
- Can manage competing demands while progressing existing plans.
- Good listening/communication skills as well as a team player
- Attentive to detail and confident with quality documentation.
- Motivated and reliable
- Drug free -you would need to be prepared for random and pre-employment drug screen testing
- A full class 1 license
- A willingness to undertake further training to adhere to the requirements of the role.
- Carryout maintenance inspections in a timely manner
- Ensure plant assets are managed and maintained in a way that enhances the client's short and long term objectives
- Maintain terminal facilities as per regulation requirements
- Ensure High Risk Operations are understood and followed
- Review, identify and diagnose potential and existing problems
- Develop and manage a preventative maintenance programme
- To actively encourage, support and participate in all relevant health and safety practices policies and observed by the client.
- Regular work in an industry where you can grow your skills and experiences
- Weekly pay that reflects your skills and experiences
- The possibility of permanent work for the right candidate
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
If this work sounds like you then please don't hesitate to apply now!