AWF are looking for an experienced Team Leader (Night Shift) to work with our client, as they ramp up to process the increased volumes of international mail and parcels that will be processed through their Mail Centre, located within the Auckland Airport district.
AWF are looking for people who can commit to working up until Christmas and can juggle multiple tasks, communicate well with others and work in a fast paced/physical work environment. As team leader you will also assist in supporting a team during the summer season, working closely with our AWF site account manager and mail centre managers.
What will you receive:
- Payrate - $23/Hr plus allowances and potential overtime.
- Company Vehicle for the period of the project
- Training Provided
- Potential temp to perm opportunities
In this dynamic job you will:
- Oversee a team of Mail Officers and work alongside the team on the job.
- Sort parcels, freight and mail.
- Dispatch correctly to couriers to ensure they can deliver on time.
- Handle freight in a careful and professional manner.
- Liaise with team and support them where required.
What you will need:
- Full NZ drivers licence
- Clear criminal history
- Able to work Saturday and Sunday
- Experience supervising and leading a small team
- Contactable references
If this sounds like an opportunity you are excited about please apply today, or give us a call for a confidential chat 0800 922 944. Applications are screened daily.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.