We are on the hunt for an expereienced machine operator to work in a manufactoring plant who specialise in plastics & silicon, based in East Christchurch. This role is night shift. Temp to perm opportunity with a well established company.
As this role is an immediate start you must be based in Christchurch.
Hours of work are:
What you'll require:
- Previous experience as machine operator, min 1yr
- Mechianically minded
- Highly organised
- 2x contactable references
- Be able to pass a drug & alcohol screen
- Clean criminal history
- You will be involved in working in a safe environment to produce a high quality product. You will be part of a high performing team. The primary focus of the role is to operate high speed extrusion machinery which converts resin pellets into high quality plastic film, ready for immediate delivery, export or for printing then converting into the final product for our customers.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of extrusion machinery and plastics processes.
- Basic understanding of computer based machine controls
- Basic manufacturing/quality knowledge
- Manual dexterity and mechanically inclined
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
Get in touch with us now by calling the office on 0800 522 687 or apply online with an updated CV!
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles