We are looking for a switched on Machine Operator to work for a well-known dairy company based in Mangatawhiri on an on-going basis.
The role is rostered across 7 days, so you will need to be available to work weekends as well as morning / afternoon shifts.
Your duties may include:
- Machine Operation
- Quality Control
- Heavy lifting
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Basic food hygiene understanding
- Health and safety awareness
- Strong mechanical aptitude
To be successful you will need:
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
- 2 contactable work references
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.