About the role:
You will be assisting in operating a 5 axis CNC machine (BeamTeq) with over 10 attachments used for routing, cutting, milling, and notching housing panels. Along with operating the CNC machine you will complete preventative maintenance ensuring minimal wear on attachments and complete accuracy with each piece of manufactured product. A combination of maintenance and operation will be required along with measuring and updating data in relation to material usage, any wastage, and stoppage times etc. This position would be Monday through to Friday from 2:30pm to 11:00pm and located in Wiri.
You'll need the following:
- Previous experience in operating and maintenance on CNC machines
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment or carpentry based trade
- The ability to interpret and read schematics and architectural plans
- Able to operate and maintain both hand and power tools
- Both verbal and written communication whilst also being computer literate (Microsoft suite)
- Hold health and safety to a high regard and have aligned views on reduced environmental impact
In return you will get:
- Great career exposure with an industry leader and household name
- Permanent work during the week, weekends are for family right?
- Competitive industry-based pay, negotiated on experience
- Working in a state-of-the-art, purpose built facility
This role is an immediate start so do not hesitate in applying. Please submit your application along with your CV/resume and we'll be in contact to discuss your application.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.