Our well established clients are looking for loader operators to join their asphalting/roading teams. WTR endorsements needed as is experience using loaders and working in a similar environment.
The teams will be working in various locations and some stay-away work will be necessary.
We provide your PPE, we remain your employer throughout all casual placements with us and provide you with support throughout your time with us.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Allowances when staying out of town
- Career development and help with training
- Working as an employee (not a contractor) so you get holiday pay, ACC cover and other benefits
- Great potential to build on your career
- Ongoing work throughout the season
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Full class 4/5 licence and WTR endorsement
- Ability to stay out of town on a regular basis
- A clear criminal history for the last 7 years
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
If you are interested in these roles, please email Catherine firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 522687 or click the 'apply now' button- don't forget to add your CV! Apologies, but we are unable to repsond to any applications made form outside New Zealand as you must be living here with all visas and licences already granted to be able to apply to work with us.
All applications treated as confidential- we can't wait to hear from you.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.