About the Role
AWF are looking for an experienced tradie to assist at an asphalt plant in Lower Hutt. The job will involve operating plant machinery & driving loaders. Because of this, a Class 2 licence and W endorsement are essential.
To begin with, you will be working nights as you complete your training. From there, you will be on a rotating roster. Night shift hours will be 8:00pm to 4:00am and day shift and day shift hours will be 7:00am to 4:00pm.
The client is willing to help develop your operator skills & grow in this booming industry.
- You have a Class 2 licence with a W endorsement
- Experience working with different plant machinery & operating loaders
- You can be flexible with rostering
- You have a strong mechanical or technical aptitude
What we offer
- Solid, reliable hours
- The opportunity to progress in a field that will never run out of work
- Your own PPE gear at no cost to you
- Weekly pay
- 4 weeks annual leave per year, 10 sick days, 11 stat says and KiwiSaver contributions
- A supportive environment with people who care about people and are passionate about the work they do
About the client
You've probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns, and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water, and communication. We're big and growing, but this will always be a family business.
We know we're only ever as good as our people, which is why we're committed to hiring, developing, and retaining the best in the industry.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we would love to chat with you! Apply now and we will get back to you asap. Alternatively, you can give Annette a call on 04 473 9915 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.