We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies. Our clients look to us to employ the best of the best and we are currenlty looking for licenced traffic controllers (with current drivers licence with endorsements is a plus) who also enjoy labouring as part of their duties. These opportunities are currently available in Gisborne.
For these roles you must posses a current traffic control ticket and have experience in road works. You will also have a clean driving record and a current drivers licence - endorsements are a plus! Labouring will be part of the duties, so you must be physically fit and have the ability to work flexible hours and be on call during week nights and some weekends. To be considered for this role you must currently live in Gisborne.
Our ideal candidates will be:
* A current ticketed traffic controller
* Energetic and enthusiastic team players
* Physically fit and strong
* Posses and display a strong knowledge of Health and Safety
* Have reliable transport and a clean driving record
* An exceptional, proven attendance record
* Ability to work long hours with a flexible schedule
* Have a clean criminal record
* Be able to confidently pass a drug test
* Must be a New Zealand resident living in Gisborne.
* Increase your experience by working with some of the best New Zealand companies.
* We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
If you are a ticketed traffic controller looking for new opportunities, send us your CV today or apply online now! Any questions? Call us 06 870 0310.