We are looking for people that enjoy working in the garden on a good day, and wouldn't mind making money doing so!
Our client assists real estate businesses with property outdoor maintenance, throughout Wainuiomata and the Hutt Valley.
Tasks are basically mowing lawns (push- as well as ride-on mowers), edging them, trimming hedges. Unloading tools, equipment and garden waste on- and off vehicles. Work includes operating a class 1 vehicle with trailer.
Do you have a full class 1 license and the fitness to work at a decent pace from one location to another, then we love to hear from you!
Are you reliable, hard working and keen to earn a good wage as a Trades Assistant? If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to click the 'apply now" button or contact us on (04) 474 2361 - you could be working tomorrow!
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- A current, and clean, full class 1 license and experience driving with a trailer
- Physically fit and able to mow lawns all day
- Take pride out of doing a very tidy job
- Committed to good health and safety practices.
- Reliability and ability to get yourself to work.
- Drug free.
- Valid work visa or residency
- Regular work
- Weekly pay.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call us straight away on 04 473 99 15 for more information or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.