Our Client is looking for a Superstar who is experienced in Hard Landscaping/Maintenance. You must have had at least 6/12 months experience in the following to be considered for this role:
- Concrete Mixing
- Shoveling & wheel barrow work
- Planting & prepping
- Soil preparation/fabric preparation
- Working with Power Tools and equipment knowledge
- Reading plans and following direction
This role is hard physical labour so a good level of fitness and energy is required. A great eye for detail and perfection of the finished product is key whilst maintaining key deliverables/timeframes of the Client are vital to the success of the project.
The Client is based in Cambridge so candidates living in the area would be considered. If you live in Hamilton - are you keen to travel? You must hold a Full Class 1 Licence.
Attendance, strong work ethic, can do attitude and reliability are key attributes the Client is looking for. Are you a self starter, can use initiative and work well in a small, dynamic team - then this role might be what you're looking for.
The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for on-going work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us.
AWF Keeping NZ working