Ideally we would like someone who has studied resource management, has their Grow Safe or Chemical application qualifications. However if you have experience operating weed eaters, push and ride on mowers, hedge trimmers, chainsaws and leaf blowers while knowing weed control tactics we would like to hear from you! We need someone who is able to plant flowers but strong enough to wheel and spread mulch paying attention to detail.
- Industry based pay
- Weekly pay with Annual Leave, Sick Leave and ACC entitlements
- Flexibility of being a temp but consistent on-going work
- Additional training for the right Candidate
- You must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You must have a minimum of a Class 1 Restricted Licence and reliable transport
- Grow Safe, Chemical Application of Resource Management will be beneficial
Due to health and safety all successful applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen and must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand.