This is a great opportunity for Labourers looking to get a foot in the door with an iconic ever growing company. They have plenty of work and plenty of hours on offer to the right candidates.
These roles often lead to full time contracts with the client for the right people.
You will have:
- Full or Restricted Drivers license
- Demonstrated history of reliability
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment
- To have the right to work in New Zealand. (Citizenship, residency or valid work visa)
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug & Alcohol test (and any subsequent random or post incident test.
- The ability to work within safety policies, and guidelines
- A good attitude
- The ability to multi-task, including carrying out general labouring duties
Preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable Civil or Construction experience
- Constructsafe passport (we can do this for you in house)
You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate. We will look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
You will be working with people who respect the skills that you bring to the job and who will help you progress your career.
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply online or call us on (04) 473 9915 today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.