This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get a foot in the door with labouring work.
Our clients have projects spanning the Wellington region with heaps of ongoing work on offer to the right candidates.
If you can demonstrate;
- Reliability and honesty
- A good attitude and work ethic
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment
- The right to work in New Zealand. (Citizenship, residency or valid work visa)
- Pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test (and any subsequent random or post incident test).
- The ability to work within safety policies, and guidelines
- Be fit & healthy and work unsupervised
- The ability to multi-task, including carrying out general labouring duties
If you have any labouring skills, we would also love to hear from you, such as;
- Asphalt experience
- Constructsafe certificate (we can do this for you in house)
- Traffic Control ticket or similar
You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate. We will look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
You will be working with people who respect the skills that you bring to the job and who will help you progress your career.
Get in touch today to start work as soon as possible!