We are looking for keen labourers available for ongoing work to join the Hawkes Bay AWF team. You will be working with various companies, so flexibility is required. In return you will gain a range of new skills with plenty of variety in your work! There is the opportunity for permanent work for the right candidates who prove themselves.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be physically fit and willing to do heavy lifting and physical work
- Be available for full time, ongoing work
- Be willing to do all sorts of work from traffic control, to unloading containers, to log scraping!
- Ability to start early in the morning and work long days
- Be able to communicate their availability clearly and be able to be contacted at all times
- Be able to confidently pass a drug test
SO what's in it for you?
- You will be working with some of New Zealand's leading companies
- Opportunity to learn new skills while earning good money!
- Hours are flexible, and there is a variety of work available
- We don't take any money from your pay
- You will be paid your standard pay rate + 8% for all jobs.
If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310, visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.