AWF have been in the business of supplying skilled and semi-skilled blue collar staff since 1988. Today, we are the largest staffing provider in the country with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. In Taranaki we have offices in New Plymouth and Hawera.
- Experienced and energetic workers needed now for a four week shutdown. Waterblasting experience advantageous.
You must have a current CV, have a history of being reliable, and able to get to and from work under your own steam.
* A track record of work that shows that you are both reliable and appreciated.
* At least two people who will provide us with a positive reference from when you worked for them.
* That you share our well-developed, committed Health & Safety state of mind
* Have your own reliable transport to get to and from work each day.
* Be able to pass a drug screen.
* Supply a CV
* Must have no serious criminal convictions in the last 7 years
If you can tick those boxes, we really want to hear from you.
In the first instance, you should apply on-line and send through your CV along with the names and phone numbers for two work referees.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.