Our labouring roles can vary from temporary assignments to the possibility of ongoing/permanent work. These positions are for people who can committ to variety of shifts, can work both indoors or outdoors and are easy to adapt in different work enviroments. All potential candidates need to be physically fit, have reliable transport and have great communications skills.
To be successful you will need:
- Reliable transport is a must
- Previous labouring experience is an advantage
- Clean criminal history
- SiteSafe/ConstructSafe/TC tickets
- Willing to committ to temporary work
- Our commitment to our client and staff means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Why work with AWF?
- We provide all standard PPE gear
- Weekly pay and on time
- Short or long term assignments
- Ongoing support from our consultants
- Opportunities for further training and up-skilling, where available
What to do next:
To be considered for these rolls please apply online with an up to date CV. For more information feel free to call our consultants on 0800 522 687.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles