We are looking for keen labourers available for full time, ongoing work starting next week until the end of June with a roading company in Gisborne. Responsibilities will include culvert inspections, installing marker pegs on the side of the road, and other labouring work on the roads. There is the opportunity for other work at the completion of this assignment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be physically fit and able to stand on your feet for long days
- Be available for full time, ongoing work until the end of June
- Be willing to start next week
- Ability to start early in the morning and work long days
- Be able to confidently pass a drug test
You will get the opportunity to learn new skills while earning good money! We don't take any money from your pay, you will be paid your standard pay rate + 8% for all jobs.
If this role is for you, send us your CV! If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310 or apply online today.