We are looking for reliable labourers to join the Hawkes Bay AWF team. You will be working with our clients, with some assignments being ongoing, long term roles.
This is the perfect opportunity for those who want varied work where every day can be different, or those who want to gain some new skills with on the job training. These roles can lead to permanent roles for those candidates who prove themselves!
The successful candidates will have their own reliable transport and be willing to do a variety of work from furniture removal to traffic control. The hours will vary from week to week, and occasional weekend work is likely.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be physically fit
* Be willing to learn new skills and work hard
* Have your own, reliable transport and be willing to travel to various locations around Hawkes Bay
* Be willing to report to jobs at short notice
* Have a flexible schedule
* Be able to communicate their availability clearly and be able to be contacted at all times
* Be able to confidently pass a drug test
SO what's in it for you?
You will be working with some of New Zealand's leading companies. We offer competitive pay rates, and plenty of variety in work! You will get the opportunity to learn new skills while earning good money!
If this role is for you, send us your CV! If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310, visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.