The role you will be preforming can vary depending day to day or week to week. Your role can include but is not limited to: Moving around furniture, loading/unloading a van of equipment, spreading topsoil/mulch, digging, car grooming, assembling furniture, setting up marquees and seating stands and much more.
AWF are an industry leading recruitment agency that is known for looking after their Clients and Employees alike. We are industry leading in our health and safety policies and procedures as we want to keep you safe.
Skills and Experience:
- Class 1 Licence (Restricted minimum) with reliable transport
- You must legally be eligible to work in New Zealand
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
What's in it for you?
- Training is provided on the job so you earn while you learn
- We will work around your availability and your location requirements
- Additional training and certifications can be provided to the right Candidate
Due to our health and safety policies all successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screen and all applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand.