IS IT YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT??!!
Are you self motivated, enthusiatic, and can work well within a diverse set of cultures? Do you hold a full class 1 manual car licence? Have you worked with concrete before?? If so, keep reading!!
We're looking for a water truck driver/ labourer who is available Monday to Friday ( occassional Saturdays) from the times of 6am to 4pm daily. Part of your job will be to help with dust control by driving the water truck around on site. When not required to drive ( eg when its a rainy day) you be able to help out around the yard with general labouring duties, or with pre-casting.
The ideal candidate will have the following,
- Physically fit
- Good attendance
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience working with concrete
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have a class 1 manual car licence ( essential)
- Can provide us with a CV
If you've answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you, so attach your CV and sign up!!
The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us!
AWF Keeping NZ working
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa.
Thank you for your interest