Experienced and energetic workers needed now!
To meet the demand from our clients, we need to increase our pool of experienced Labourers for both current and up-coming jobs in the Hawera region.
You may be signed with other agencies already. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, sign up at New Zealand's favourite recruitment agency. Provide us with a current CV and at least two people who will provide us with a positive reference from when you worked for them
The people we recruit show or demonstrate:
- A track record of work that shows that you are both reliable and appreciated.
- That you understand and live by the ethic of a decent days work for a decent days pay.
- That you share our well-developed, committed Health & Safety state of mind.
- Have the ability to work well in a team as well as unsupervised.
- Be physically fit and able to do heavy and repetitive lifting.
- Have your own reliable transport to get to and from work each day.
If you can tick those boxes, we really want to hear from you.
In return we can offer you:
- Work with NZ's largest recruitment company.
- Fair rates and weekly pay.
- A 'Safety First' environment.
- Somewhere that effort and committment is rewarded.
- A place where good people are appreciated.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
You must able to pass a drug and alcohol pre-employment drug test and have no criminal convictions in the last 7 years.
In the first instance, you should apply on-line and send through your CV along with the names and phone numbers for two work referees.
Please phone our office for more details 0800 88 88 60 ext 251.