Work for a great company who are based all across New Zealand. They have multiple departments that you can move into and offer great training for this role.
What you will be doing:
You will be working in a team doing gardening work for Wellington parks, roads and motor ways. One day you could be working alongside lawn mowers trimming lawns, and others you could be getting stuck into a flower bed at a public park and maintaining the aesthetics of the grounds.
What you'll get in return:
- Long term role with potential for growth
- Training is provided and you will be working with a great diverse and supportive team
- You will be supplied with full cover Personal Protective Equipment
What you need:
- Keen attitude and an interest in working out doors
- Physicaly fit
- A full class 1 license is required with your own vehicle
- You must be able to pass a drug test
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call Evan Mortimer on 04 473 9915 or click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.