Skills and experience:
- An entry level role
- A position where what you put in is what you get out. Progression is a certainty if you are committed to achieve
- You will hold a minimum restricted licence to be considered for this role
- Previous labouring experience.
- You will be an employee not a contractor. This means you receive annual, sick and bereavement leave, while also not having to worry about paying your own ACC and tax
- All PPE required will be supplied
- Development opportunities.
How to apply:
- If you can pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Hold a minimum restricted licence
- Have a valid NZ work visa (if applicable).
Click on the link below and attach your resume for us to check out. We will give you a call to discuss the requirements further.